6 Frame StoryBoard

For this assignment, we were asked to create a six-frame storyboard, with a made up-or real-life plot (from a tv show/ movie etc..) I chose to create my own scenario of what could happen in an emergent situation- as I watch ALOT of Greys Anatomy!

This was my thought process- it's very messy! You can read each frame in the picture- but basically its a scenario of someone being rushed to a hospital. I chose to add two extra panels as I felt I wanted to put a little more work into this project!

This is my Line art submission- showing my layout and how my storyboard will play out. I have included realistic nurses/ doctors, ambulances, monitors, shock paddles and a hospital!

This is my final greyscale submission! I have entered tonal value to indicate where I want shadows to occur. I will now begin adding colour into my storyboard! I like my storyboard because it showcases movement, emotion, and is eye-catching! Also, it has a happy ending :) Stay tuned for the colour version!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TPS colour comp 2

Colour Story Board!

Story Board-colour!